Wednesday 5 June 2013

The Golden Age of Ballooning - Shower Gel Bottle


Today I have decorated another plastic shower gel bottle! I painted the bottle first with a selection of green and blue shades of acrylic paint.


I then used text stamps from the Artistic Outpost Paris Exposition and French Flight sets in the same shades of inks to create some depth before adding the main images from the sets in black.

 
I finished off with some glittering tiny beads around the neck of the bottle, applied with Glossy Accents.

6 comments:

  1. Adore this altered shower bottle! What gorgeous colors and images and that bead work on the top is a great embellishment! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunner!Did you stamp strsight onto the bottle or use tissue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea, love the finished bottle
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Deborah, I stamped the background images directly onto the bottle but the main images, the ones in black, I did on tissue. I often do this as I don't mind backgrounds being patchy but I like main images, especially faces, to be crisp!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh love this! i love your altered bottles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally stunning and such a cool idea!! Great colours too, fantastic project!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.