Wednesday 1 May 2013

Gatsby Altered Bottle


I have made this altered bottle using the Gatsby plate by Artistic Outpost but also the background stamp from the Jane's Countryside plate, and the Creme de la Creme text stamp from French Flight. It was a transparent plastic shower gel bottle so I painted it first before stamping the text and images. The two men in the frames are from the Gatsby plate and are stamped onto shrink plastic.


I have used different shades of Distress Ink to co-ordinate with the pink of my background colour, with black Archival for the images I wanted to be more prominent.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely alteration... so pretty in pink!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful make and great idea to alter a bottle x trace x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.