Monday 29 April 2013

Not all who Wander are Lost

Good Monday Morning to you all.

Here is my project for this week. I've used the girl in the frame (cut out) from the AO set Lovely Day. The peripheral stamps are all Tim Holtz ones.

I haven't made an arch for ages, so I begin by cutting an arch shape out of card. I layered the background stamps on the arch and then used a selection of  sprays  to create the background. I overstamped using gesso and a decorative stamp. Then stamped on the harlequin stamp.
Cut and coloured the girl stamp, added the words and some washi tape.

TFL
Mandy x
mandysmagicalworldofart.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful composition. I love blue and black together too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Mandy; love the contrasting colours,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.