Saturday 9 March 2013

Paperbag Hugs Lavenderbag By Carol Fox


I have been playing with some TAP lately and I have had some small bits and pieces of it left over, so I have used a piece of it to stamp onto using the Paperbag image Hugs.
I coloured my image using spray inks that I squirted onto my craft mat and picked up with a water colour pen.
I made up a small bag the size I wanted and ironed my image onto it.


I have tied it with a long ribbon loop for hanging on the inside of my wardrobe door.

I used

Paperbag Studios Stamp Hugs
Colour wash sprays 

Thanks for visiting today, Carol x

4 comments:

  1. How lovely the image looks on fabric... must explore TAP!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Carol, it looks great. Thanks for Sharing. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so pretty. I have some TAP had it for years and keep meaning to use it!

    Shame I don't have any dried lavender - but it's such a pretty bag, so could be used for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, and love the way you have coloured it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.