Monday 4 February 2013

Time of our lives

I've altered a beer mat (a new one :-D that found it's way into my bag when I took the girls for lunch one day)
On it I've used a PBS stamp from the JOY sheet of stamps  I coloured the stamped image with watercolour pencils. I added some party hats from Lost Coast Stamps.
The background of the hanging is made from an old book page that I inked up using colour wash sprays and a mask
Stamped a couple of flourishes and added some words.
Lastly I edged with chalk inks and added some or rather lots of .... glitter!


All my stamped are stamped with Black Archival
Thanks for looking
Mandy x
mandysmagicalworldofart.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love this, Mandy. You have a wonderful knack for mixing stamps and images from different sets and getting a unique look. Love the colours on this, too. You definitely shouldn't put your pint down on it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a massive Beer mat fan this is fabby dabby fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.