Saturday 24 November 2012

If the crown fits.....

put it on me!
I have given in to my obsession and got the Artistic Outpost set of Alice images.... I just LOVE Alice... I keep buying  Alice books to tear up and use but I can't bring myself to do it.

I've made a little card using the White Queen and Alice here ....
I made the background using a Jenni Bowlin grey dabber which I then spritzed over the top with a mica spray. The image is collaged on top of the card and the words are on 3d foam (my new best friend now thanks to Hels Sheridan!)
All images are stamped using black Archival ink. (remember to zap it with a heat tool before you begin using your images as it's quite a wet ink)

TFL
Mandy x

5 comments:

  1. A fab Alice card, Mandy. I'll send you some Alice pages to cut up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card! I love Alice and I love Artistic Outpost - what a great job!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The White Queen's always been one of my favourite characters, and I love the card you've created around her!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Mandy, a real winner. Love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Mandy - I'm a big fan of Alice.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.