Tuesday 27 November 2012

Altering a Tin with Verday Paints...By Carol Fox


This was in it's previous life a M & S mint tin. I Painted it with the Verday Copper Patina paints and solution to give it the lovely patina finish.
I then gave it a coat of Multi medium to seal it before stamping onto it.
I used the Artistic Outpost stamps Paris Exposition and  French Flight, stamping the images directly onto the lid of the tin using Black Stazon ink and masking as necessary.

The current challenge is open until the end  of the month, for the full details and how to upload your link see the post HERE.

5 comments:

  1. This is fab..I have some paints and tins ..may have a play!!,trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fab, Carol! My fave stamps, and I love your Verday items. I have some of these mints in the car - must hurry up and eat them!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely delicious... the stamping and images couldn't be more perfect for the style of the tin, and I'm more and more sure I NEED the Verday paints!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an
    email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.
    Check out my web site ... how to make An app

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's so vintage... LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.