Tuesday 18 September 2012

The Golden Age of Ballooning




I made this card for this month's Steampunkery challenge. I used a selection of stamps from the Artistic Outpost French Flight and Paris Exposition sets, using different shades of ink to co-ordinate with the background paper. I stamped the man in the hot air balloon in the darkest shade of blue, as I wanted him to be the focal point. I finished it off with an Eco Green Chipboard Propeller, covered in gold embossing powder. I am sending this card to my brother for his birthday as I think it would be a good style for a man.


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lucy, that propeller is ace, definitely on my shopping list! Wishing you a lovely day, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the beautiful composition Lucy and the great colours. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy, gorgeous stamping in the different shades of ink. xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.