Sunday 10 June 2012

' Home Sweet Home ' by Annette Goatley (nettyscraftings)

Hi, for my second project this month for Happy Daze, I chose to alter a Black Ikea Photo Frame, you know the ones I mean..........the cheapy plasticky ones.


Products used Suzi Blu -  La Belle stamp, gesso, acrylic paints, serviette, patterned paper, watercolour paints, multi matt medium  and bits from my stash.

Am so in love with this Suzi Blu -  La Belle stamp as she is so versatile.  If you remember on 3rd June when I used her last I cut off her hat and gave her a bandana.  This time have paper pieced her hat, I have many looks in mind for this fab stamp she is now available at the Happy Daze online shop.

Wishing you a happy and crafty week, Hugs Annette xx

7 comments:

  1. just loving this Annette, love the peachy colouring so soft and dreany
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, your frame looks stunning Annette. I love the fresh summer colours too. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Netty!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your kind comments, Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.