Tuesday 26 June 2012

Aviator Optical Lens Pendant By Carol Fox

I have made this using images from the Artistic Outpost sheets Charles and Amelia and Industrial Backgrounds both of which can be found here. The dog tags are die cut shrink plastic that I have stamped onto and punched holes in, once shrunk I have sealed them with Glossy Accents. I have used a vintage lens for my pendant, but these in the shop will work great on this project.
The optical lens has been sealed with Ice Resin to protect the rubber stamping.

4 comments:

  1. Great gift for a man, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, will have to get some ice resin ASAP. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! What a perfect piece of jewellery and I love your choice of stamps - Artistic Outpost are fab!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Carol, never thought of sealing my shrink plastic with glossy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.