Friday 5 November 2010

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas





Yes I know I'm sorry but as fireworks explode all around this evening we must face the fact that we are now in the run up to the Christmas period. Personally I love it, seeing friends and family, laughing together, remembering the year, knowing that once Christmas is over the nights start to draw out again as we head towards Spring. I try very hard to make cards and gifts all through the year to keep me busy and try and prevent having a huge amount to make in a rush! And as you can see Louise Crosbie has been busy doing the same, these lovely Christmassy items would cheer any house on a cold winter's day. The full detials of how to make the Gift Box can even be found in our Altered Projects online clases section. Louise has used the Lost Coast "Praying Angel" stamp as well as the Catslife Press "Most Wonderful Time" stamp.



It is my lovely husband's birthday this weekend so I'm celebrating by offering 20% off the new Websters Pages ranges - Waiting for Santa, Sweet Season, Hollywood Vogue and WonderFall. The offer runs out on Monday 8 November.

And finally - drum roll please - our winnder of the £20 Gift Voucher for joining our Customer Blog Roll is Sue of
Sue the Iron Blog. Congratulations and the Voucher is on it's way to you. I woukd love to know how your blog got that name Sue.

Happy Bonfire Night everyone, hope you have a good one and a safe one

Moira

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that lost coast stamp. its the best used item i have in my stash this year. gotta say i love the retro feel of the Wonderful time one. (probably why I bought it lol).. if anyone wants to know any further details on anything always feel free to email me at zuzuspetals62@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous - what real treasures - love, love, love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Hubby....hope you have a lovely day x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. /really smashing pieces. Annette

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.